A £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee your booking. a £100 non refundable deposit is required to guarantee a package booking.
The balance is due one month before your event date.
Cancellations must be made in writing and must be signed in the signature as per the booking form, or from the same email address that made a booking online. any cancellations made 12 weeks prior to the event date will be charged at the full rate, cancellations outside of this period will result in loss of deposit, postponements are deemed as cancellations and will be treated in the same way. Cancelling items within a package booking will result in remaining items becoming full price.
Celebration cars makes every possible effort to provide a reliable car, in the unforeseen circumstances that due to mechanical failure a breakdown occurs, the company accepts no responsibility, however we will endeavour to provide an alternative vehicle, failure on our part to do this will of course result in a full refund being given. By payment of deposit you understand and are willing to accept an alternative vehicle from our fleet.
Whilst we make every effort to arrive on time at the required locations the company cannot be be held responsible for late arrival beyond our control such as adverse weather, route closure and traffic.
No food or drinks of any kind are permitted on the dance floor. These may only be consumed in the seating areas. Any liquid spillages must be mopped up immediately, as they will cause serious damage if absorbed into the floors. Client is responsible for ensuring your DJ on the evening makes regular announcements to prevent such damage.
Clients are advised not to tamper with the dance floor at any time. If for any reason the dance floor stops performing then the client must contact our office for support. If we find the dance floor has been tampered with then we have the right to remove and the client will be liable for any damaged caused.
Clients will be liable to pay for damages to the dance floor if they do not adhere to the above terms and conditions. Floor sizes must be accurate, if we are required to lay a smaller floor than quoted we cannot adjust the price quote.
Whilst in your care all equipment is the responsibility of the hirer and any damage/lost/stolen equipment will be invoiced accordingly. All equipment is for decorative purposes only, by signing/paying deposit you agree not to let children/adults climb on or abuse our equipment in any way. All equipment is checked for damage prior to hire.
When hiring the white carousel bouncy castle, the hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions by way of signing or deposit payment.
The company accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury whilst our equipment is on hire to you, unless caused by an equipment malfunction. Please ensure that the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the inflatable onto a clean, flat lawn. Please note that if on arrival there is insufficient space or the area is unsuitable, full payment still has to be made.
- If the outstanding balance for your hire was not paid at point of the booking being made then please pay the driver upon delivery of the unit.
- Any damage to the inflatable will result in the person being on the booking agreement being charged for the cost of any repairs. This does not include any potential damage from wear and tear, which would not be the responsibility of the customer. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use and if it is not in use then please switch the castle off. Children/Adults must remove their footwear before entering the inflatable and must not be allowed to climb the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, drinking glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on the units at all times. We strongly advise that glasses/spectacles are removed to avoid any injury. You as the customer are responsible for any injury or damage, which occurs whilst the equipment is on hire.
- The customer is responsible for the safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing upon collection.
- If equipment is returned in a dirty condition you may be subject to a cleaning charge. Children who have been face-painted should not be allowed on the inflatable. The unit is checked on delivery and accepting the delivery indicates acceptance of the clean and good condition of the unit.
- Only our delivery driver is to collect the unit and under no circumstances should the equipment be handed over to anybody but our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables. The blower is not to be covered with anything unless in extreme weather conditions when the power should be turned off.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children/adults using it. Up to 1m 14 users, up to 1.25m 10 users, up to 1.5m 8 users, over 1.5m 7 users.
- It must be ensured that no-one is allowed to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- It must be ensured that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable.
- If there are any issues what so ever during the hire please phone us immediately on 07469 171911 and please contact us before attempting to sort any issues out yourself It must be ensured that users must not be allowed to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable not be used. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel.
- The castle will not remain inflated during dark hours and hire will terminate at 8pm or earlier, depending on the time of year.
- Whilst we remain in attendance during the hire period, we take no responsibility for the health and well being of your guests. Our priority is keeping the castle free from food, drink, sharp objects. If at any time the above terms are not adhered to, the attendant reserves the right to turn off the castle and prevent anymore use.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
Cancellations due to wet weather are free, and all outdoor hires are automatically cancelled when gusts and wind speeds are expected to exceed 24 mph, this is for your safety. Should you wish to cancel within 12 weeks of the hire date for your own reason then full payment will become due.